Friday, August 31, 2012

Health - Energy - Strength

Doesn't Health, Energy, and Strength sound so much better than what we usually hear all around us or even out of our own mouth - SICK - TIRED - WEAK?

Thank God for my Nutrition Program, I don't know how I would be able to handle three kids and work, and life if I didn't have the right fuel.  This past weekend we jumped into our car and drove 5 hours north to visit my brother in law for a day and a half, it was chilly there, and in Yosemite it was too hot in the sun, and cold in the shade.  It was super dry, so my body just had it, my throat was scratchy on Tuesday so I skipped my Tuesday and Wednesday workouts, drank my Herbal Green Tea Concentrate, and today I had the best Yoga class ever with my teacher.  I felt so strong, and totally finding my poses.  I do not sleep too much due to baby, and I am amazed that what could have developed into a bad cold, is not gone, and I feel great.  However, I am totally ready for the Day of Rest :)  We are celebrating the Hebrew Birthday of my oldest son Eli Tzvi, he is 4 today, and will celebrate again on September 13 :) WHY NOT? 


 
I am focusing on putting more protein into my day of eating as well, especially since I have committed to working out 5 days a week.  The body needs the protein to keep the lean muscle, and to burn the body fat. 

I remember when I was 8 months pregnant with Ziona Sofia, I felt so helpless and frustrated on how I was going to find time to exercise.  Since I am a Yoga teacher everyone is always looking at my body as an example.  Thank God I found Herbalife, and now I am not hungry, although I eat all day, small portions, focusing on protein, making sure to keep my metabolism moving.  My days are always changing, so I am consciously preparing my snacks to keep my energy going.  I can do this for you too :)

Did you know that the reason most people go see the doctor is to say they are "TIRED!"  If you didn't put gas in your car it wouldn't go anywhere.  The body will eventually stop, break down, malfunction, we are a type of machine of sorts.

I feel really blessed and excited for the upcoming year, kids have started school, my husband and I are focusing on our future, its so nice that we can always restart, there is no "DONE" there is always a choice.
One year older, and trying on his father's shoes
Anything that seems overwhelming in the moment, especially with kids, will soon pass, and the next challenge will fall in our lap.  Look at the picture above,  my daughter is already walking in heels very proficiently.

Shabbat Shalom,
Yulia



1 comment: