Monday, August 6, 2012

Congestion


When kids get around other kids, they make friends, and sometimes borrow each others colds, sucks!  My daughter had a little sniffle, luckily it went away pretty quick, but since she is always hugging and kissing Matisyahu, now he is super congested.  I was thinking of the word congestion, and when its in your nose, life is just not pleasant.  As well as in traffic, or any other area in your life, and as you know with colds, you have to let them run their course.  However, in your life you can make choices that head you out of the cold :) In traffic it only helps if you know your way around, know alternate routes, or have a GPS in your car.

Thank God with kids, even if they have a cold, they still want to run around, have fun, have energy.  It's amazing what a baby goes through the first couple of years, no adult could handle it.  Growing and changing bones, teeth tearing through the gums, the digestive system constantly getting used to new things.  How about congestion in adult digestive systems - OY VEY - now that is not a pleasant way to live.  I really strive to have a quality of life, health is everything, investing in your health now, will make such a difference in the way you life your life.  Thank God I have the amazing example of my parents, that exercise daily, and watch what they eat, and are able to enjoy their grandchildren and still travel and enjoy each other and their lives after 40 years of marriage.

Just got home from teaching a couple of classes, feel blessed that I could hang with my baby today while he is not feeling so well, but luckily he still has smiles for his mama.  I will work from home today, and go workout later tonight, bring the older kids with me to the kids club.  Thank God I could plan my day around my kids, as much as I feel happily drained, I could not imagine not seeing them all day.

So how do we transform the congestion in our lives? Day by day my friends, its all about facing where you are, accepting and respecting your reality and your circumstances, and realizing nothing is permanent, life is about change and growth, and unfortunately it is in either direction, and its up to us to have it in our favor.  Figuring out what steps to take is also challenging, in all areas of life there are so many options, and so many what ifs.  Even getting opinions does not help, because everyone only talks from personal experience.

I firmly believe that we are all unique, and have to figure out what is right for us, listen to your gut, ask people you love and trust, seek help.  I also believe it is important to try everything, how do you know if something will work or not work unless you try it.

I am being very general because there is not one right answer for anything.  We all have to do the work, we all have to stand firm about what we believe in, and keep striving for excellence in every area of our lives.

I am ready to live a life of excellence, without congestion, are you?
Let's Talk :)
Coach Yulia

1 comment: