Tuesday, August 21, 2012

SWEAT

When is sweat good?  Only when its on purpose...this heat is so intense in LA, I know we really have nothing to complain about.  It is only for a month at most, and the nights and mornings are cool, I really do not know how I grew up in Miami.  I guess when you are on the beach in a bathing suit, you just jump into the amazing Miami Beach to cool off, or anywhere in a bathing suit for that matter.

Sweat is also good when you are having a good time :) dancing, exercising, enjoying some love!  I tell you yesterday I was so sweaty all day, and I am not a sweaty person.  Must be a combination of the heat, and nursing, hormones, and life.  I took my baby to the pediatrician for a check up, he is a little under the weather.  Got home, my kids somehow are restless from a full day at camp, but seemed overtired, so tried to entertain them til bedtime.  Finally 8pm came and I went to my workout, did I feel like going to sweat more? NO but I tell you, this sweat felt good, the energy felt good, the me time felt good.  I even filmed a little video on here, but now I cannot find it, I thought I saved it, I must have been feeling so good, I forgot to save it :)

It's just amazing to me from feeling yucky and sweaty all day, and exhausted with a headache, after all the kids were in bed, I dragged myself to my workout, and felt so strong, excited, loved my me time, and came back feeling re energized, and the sweat felt good, the shower felt good.  If its not a workout that does it for you, then go for a walk, do something that is just for you.  I had to do the workout because I committed to a Monday through Friday workout, and I am firmly committed, I will not miss a workout, if I cannot do a planned workout, I will go on a hike, or do a cardio machine, I WILL NOT MISS MY WORKOUT FOR ANYTHING.

It is also amazing how a headache just makes everything horrible, and I am so lucky I do not know migraines or pain in general.  Thank God for good genes and a healthy active lifestyle and healthy eating habits, I do not believe in doctors at all, there is no use unless it is to treat something that is wrong, or to catch the baby, there really is no other reason.

When the body is working as it should we do not think about it, we just go on with life.  When there is discomfort, or pain, or something even worse that becomes the focus of everything.  I am so grateful to have my parents for an example of taking care of themselves for themselves, and also not to be a burden to their kids - THANK YOU - and for helping us any way you can, we are blessed.

I just feel blessed,
Coach Yulia

1 comment:

  1. Well only wish to your parents to stay healthy like they R, that the best we can wish to the older people, as sometimes they don't want to become a weight on their kids's shoulder but the society should think when they were kids, they weren't a burden for their parents and now they R old it is right to take time to take care of them without thinking a mn like they took take of us when we were small...

    ReplyDelete