Sunday, August 5, 2012

Crack of Dawn

OMG! No matter what time my kids go to bed, they are such early birds, today I think it was even before 6am, and the night was tough.  My daughter and my baby both are a little congested, so they kept on waking up.

We have plans to go to the Santa Monica Fit Club that I run with my fellow coaches, I love taking the kids to the beach.  We bring their sand toys and they have fun playing while I meet my clients who come to work out.

Once I am with the kids, I am automatically 100% with them, I cannot really focus on anything else.  I am amazed at people that actually get things done with kids, yes I take them to work with me, and we had a great time, but they are my priority, no matter what else needs to be done, I am theirs, and this is draining at times.  Sunday used to be a day full of work and classes and events, now I find that it is free, I want to fill it full of fun for the kids. 

Today at the beach workout it was cool to see a lot of kids, older than mine, probably 7-10 years old working out side by side with their parents.  It literally seemed like the whole beach was ours, 300+ people really made passersby go, what is going on over there, and how can I be a part of it.  I am always in awe of the amazing positive energy of my fellow coaches, everyone is working to be their best as well as inspire others to do the same.

Somehow I got everyone to take a nap again today, they are still sleeping, so I have a minute to write. Thank God the camera did not wake them up :) God Bless them when they are sleeping, so sweet, so peaceful.  Now what to do for the rest of the day?  May I and everyone else only have problems like this!  Have a wonderful rest of your weekend everyone.  I am ready to jump back into my workouts tomorrow, after seeing all the eye candy on the beach, I am ready to WORK!

Coach Yulia

1 comment: