Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I have time...now what?

Being your own boss, especially out of your home, leaves a lot of room for the 10 million other things you have to do.  Of course there is also the case of, its quiet, nobody is home, maybe I should just rest.  I just read an article about parents with older children, and how even after they have grown up and left the house, all the things that changed from the day they were born, are still ingraned in parents.  I love how she said, even when her teenagers were sleeping til noon, she still slept with one eye open, listening for cries, and she used to be a night owl.  For the full article, click on the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-belkin/patterns-of-a-parents-life_b_1778255.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

So today classes got cancelled, I am doing my workout tonight before my Yoga class, so the day is mine to figure out the "to do" list, and get things DONE!  I love the word done, it feels so good for things to be done :) 

I am excited that my blog is inspiring people to get on the health journey with me, I welcome anyone that is ready to take their health and fitness to the next level to join me.  As I coach I recommend exercises, and a nutrition plan for you to reach your goals.  You can jump on the same one I am doing, it is the Ultimate Plan that is costing me just over $10 a day for two meals, tons of energy, and getting in the best shape of my life.  Recently on my Facebook I posted a before and after of a girl who ended up a size 4 and 142 pounds - I love that example, she was lean, strong, and feminine.  If you would like to see the picture and you are not on Facebook just email me at nutritioncoachyulia@gmail.com and I will forward it to you.

On Monday I did my favorite Bodypump class, why do I like it?  Because its a little bit of everything, full body workout with weights, to fun music, and the best part its, we are stronger than we think.  I put a little more weight on this time, and totally kept my form, and was not even that sore the next day.  I definitely felt it, but it is a low weight, high repetition workout, so its about keeping the heart rate up, so the cardio factor helps you burn more calories, while accentuating and forming your lean muscle, it looks great and helps keep your bones strong.

Little by little my friends, getting it back :) (sorry for the appliances in the background, office is in the breakfast nook)


I coach my clients to find what they find fun and do that for their workout, whether its in the gym, a hike, a sport, anything and everything works.  We literally have to fit it into our life, even with all the changes and stages of life, as long as we keep setting goals, recommitting, being consistent, and focusing on feeling our best, then health is yours for the taking.

I am happy to talk about options, give suggestions, and I would love for you to join me in my workouts as well - come aboard the happy, positive, and healthy ride I am on, I don't even want to think about the other option of tired, giving up, no hope, settling, its all up to you - DECIDE - JOIN ME- LETS GO HAVE FUN!

Coach Yulia
323.377.0707

1 comment: