Thursday, August 16, 2012

One after another...

Still a bit of belly, but definitely tightening up, Everyone is noticing!
  I make my husband  keep taking pictures because
 that is where you really see the progression.
  I look so serious, the sun was in my face :)
Believe it or not, I am not talking about kids :)  I just had a DAY yesterday, and it was just one of those days that I said, what else can happen, and crazy things kept happening.  I just tried to keep going, but man it was nuts.  The morning started really calm, I was planning and organizing, and then as soon as I left the house, the craziness began.

I think my baby is on a cluster feed during the day, which is good, because the nights he can sleep for quite a bit.  I went to visit a friend before I had to pick up the kids from school, and the baby wanted to nurse.  I did not have any milk saved for later, and I had to leave him with my mother in law for a few hours, so I was trying to pace him, so he would be fine with her.  I brought everyone home from school, we all had an early dinner, and I really wanted to get out of the house in time to drop the baby off and take my own workout class at the gym before teaching my Yoga class at 6pm.

Needless to say, squeezing too much in, putting too much on my plate, my husband had to leave early for a meeting, I didn't make it to my mother in laws til 5pm, which is when the workout class began.  I had to make a quick stop before to get her some flowers, it was her birthday, the big celebration is this weekend.  This silly corner flower shack had FAKE FLOWERS! and the only real flowers were not ready to go in a bouquet, I just grabbed something to say it was from the kids.

The baby was already fussy, I brought some rice cereal, a sweet potato, and some almond milk, and I fed him before I left the house.  Unfortunately my mother in law was not feeling good, and said that the baby screamed the whole time, did not want any of the food.  He usually does not scream, so I felt bad for him and for her, she said she couldn't even go to the bathroom.

I ended up getting to the class at 5:30pm able to drop the kids at the kids club quickly, it was a bodypump class, so I did the last half of the class, triceps, biceps, squats/lunges, and the squats that I currently love, jump squats :) finishing up with shoulders, and abs.  See that is the fun about getting stronger, more coordinated, being able to do stuff, when you can do stuff, it gives you a rush, and it becomes fun.  Things are not always fun at first, that is why trying different things out, maybe even for a month, so you can really see if you are really not coordinated, or its all in your head.

Tip of the Day:  It's usually all in our head - we can do anything!  Take the words I can't and it's hard out of your vocabulary, instead I'LL TRY and CHALLENGING, and take the challenge :)

So I forgot my Yoga music, but luckily with Yoga, it is nice to have just quiet once in a while, I was telling the class, I just try to look at the positive in every situation, especially on the crazy day I was having, but it was not over yet my friends.  Get my kids, get to the car, realize I forgot their water bottles, go get them, get to my mother in laws, feed baby while she stays by the car with kids, my daughter climbs out of her seat belt, hops into the front seat, which I did not notice til I got back to the car.  An old man with a lady in a wheelchair is yelling at me that he is going to call he police because I was blocking the driveway.  We are finally on our way, daughter is hungry as usual, older son is tired, baby is ok most of the way, starts crying at the end, mother in law lost the pacifier.

We get out of the car at our house, my son says, I see an animal, I saw something run from my building to another, don't know what it was, but it looked gross.  Got inside to put kids to bed, left cell phone in car, when I finally found house phone it was drained of battery.  OY VEY.

Thank God we always start fresh the next day,
Coach Yulia


1 comment: