Thursday, August 9, 2012

No Matter What

Life is changing every day, so many choices, so many options, so many decisions - its up to each person to pave their path.  One of my friends was surprised how I make time for exercise, honestly it gives me energy and makes me feel so good.

Yesterday I was ready to take a nap after my Zumba class, but I came home feeling awake and ready to work.  Zumba was created so that everybody could do a simple dance class with simple moves and have fun to good music, and have a good cardio workout.  Overall I personally like more challenging dance classes, so I really feel like I am dancing.  But there is one area where my body just does not get it, and that is  hip hop, I cannot move sharply, I am more of a belly dancer.  So in Zumba it is fun, since the moves are so simple, I can hip hop pretty good, lol, its all about attitude and working it, right?

So we tried to take my baby to a doctor for a checkup, something was off with the insurance, so he couldn't be seen.  Luckily last night was much better, and he is doing good today, he slept at my Hot Mama Power Walk this morning.  One of the mom's I was walking with was telling me about her "stuff," and its so good to talk to other moms and other women, because it puts everything we are going through in perspective.  Everyone has got "stuff," and all we can do is be honest, deal with it head on, communicate with our family and get assistance when we need it.  The funny thing is that in my happy world where I know everything is going to turn out ok, I sometimes don't deal with stuff, because I know it will pass - then when things get super in tense, I am in a bit of a shock of "what happened?"

Oy Vey, all we can really do is take it day by day - just like getting into #BBB, no not the better business bureau, but Before Baby Body :)  I know its going to happen, it just takes time, probably once I stop nursing, and my cycle comes, everything will get moving a little bit faster.  Although with my older kids I nursed both of them for 10 months, then my milk ran low.  My goal was always a year, just personally it seemed doable, good for the baby, and after a year they would be eating a variety of things already, so I can get back to myself.  We will see what happens with my new baby, I definitely want to do 6 months, and we will go from there.

I love science, whats in your body?  This is where Body Fat vs. Lean Muscle is much more important than how many pounds or kilos you weigh.  Lean muscle takes up much less space in your body and gives you a lean and toned look.  I tell you, my weight has not moved, but I have dropped body fat and inches, and clothes are fitting that haven't fit in a long time.  After looking at this picture, I just want more of that to happen,  I know the weight will eventually follow, because lean muscle burns 14 calories a day, where fat burns only 2 calories per day.  I am setting myself up for SUCCESS!

Who wants to join me?
Coach Yulia
nutritioncoachyulia@gmail.com
323.377.0707


1 comment: