Tuesday, August 14, 2012

5 Years!

Wow, time does really fly, especially when you are living :)  Five years ago I said yes to a wonderful man, and a new life.  I am happy that my personality just dives right into things, because this definitely has been an adventure.  We met January 2007, engaged in April 2007, and married in August 2007.  In 4 1/2 years we had 3 kids, our oldest turns 4 this September.  We decided to dive right into it since we were both in our 30's and were ready to move on from single life.  We also decided to have children right away, not only because of our age, but my husband's father is 11 years older than his mother, and he didn't want such an age difference between him and his kids.  Also for me, Thank God we met when I was 34, since I really wanted to finish having kids by 40, and luckily everything went according to plan :)

Our wedding day was magic, all of our friends from all different walks of life came and celebrated our finding each other.  An open bar had everyone happy and appreciating each other's differences.  From childhood friends, to night club friends, to family, to my husbands religious community.  Everyone had a great time, it was definitely and amazing ceremony and an amazing party.  I had fun planning many details, and was happy that it all flowed, and was a blast.  I also feel so blessed that I "married" my amazing community, my husband's friends got married around the same time, and now our kids are friends.  Through my Yoga I have met so many amazing people, and now that my kids are going to school, I keep on connecting with the most amazing families and women. 

It is so important to have gratitude for all the blessings in our lives.  Even when times are challenging, just know that things keep changing and moving forward.  I really believe that if you work at something, communicate, and stay true to what is important to you, then you will keep growing, learning, and enjoying the beautiful parts of life.  How would we know how good the ups are if we didn't know the downs.

Thank God for it ALL,
Coach Yulia

1 comment:

  1. it is still magic... and all because of U as U understand everybody's need.

    ReplyDelete