Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Office


This is the best part of what I do, comfortable, with my baby by my side, able to have my Herbal Green Tea Concentrate with Mango Aloe Vera, a yummy snack of Avocado and Tomato, and keep an eye on my business on my laptop while sitting on my living room floor - I wouldn't have it any other way.

Feeling grateful to educators who have energy for our independent and free spirited children, who are in camp most of the day.  I woke up super early this morning with baby, everyone else is asleep, the picture above is from yesterday afternoon after I got back from my Hot Mama Power Walk.

The main word in my head today is consistency, even when you don't see exactly what you want right away, knowing that by sticking to it, you will get there, keeps me going.  I am talking about it all, my weight, my business, and even communication with family.  All areas need improvement, so I just keep checking that on a consistent basis I am sticking to my plan in place.  That is why for health and fitness goals it is so important to track your measurements, not only pounds, but body fat and inches, because a lot of different things are happening at once.  My weight is holding on, but my body fat and inches are dropping, so I know something is getting shaken up in there.

Kids came out at their usual 6am-6:30am call time, seriously folks, no matter what time we put the kids to bed, they spring out of their bed early and are on the go.  I think this will definitely serve them later in life.

Thank God For It All,
Coach Yulia

1 comment:

  1. So good to see U sharing so much time with your BB but at the same time working;@) Bravo. I was lucky not to have to work when Carlita was a baby then she was going at the same school than I so i am soo lucky to have shared at all times. When in the contrary, in France many of my family and friends had to leave their BB to a daycare so small...

    ReplyDelete