Thursday, August 23, 2012

15 minutes, 1 mile, 100 calories

Every day is completely different for me - I have to figure it out as I go most of the time.  For instance yesterday it was too hot to take the baby to work out with me outside, plus he is a little under the weather, so I decided to come in a bit early before my 6pm class and do some cardio.  By the time I pumped for the baby, since I was leaving him at home with my husband, I got to the gym, got the kids to the kids club it was 5:45pm - and I forgot my water cup.  I said ok, I am going to go hard for 15 minutes on the Eliptical machine, which is my favorite, and my goal was to burn at least 100 calories, and go at least 1 mile.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Today is another, go with the flow, figure it out day - I showed up to my Hot Mama Power Walk, other mama's cancelled, I have an appointment at 1:30pm, so I decided to go get my eyebrows threaded, do the Culver City stairs with the baby, he is sleeping right now, so I am back at Active Nutrition in my car, so I can catch the Wi-Fi to write my blog.  #GOTTAGETITIN

I also am about to lose power on this thing, so I will write as much as I can, and will probably have to finish it up later.  Finally the day is a bit cooler, but still super humid for LA - I tell you we want our Hollywood Perfect weather all the time, and when we don't get it, we are so confused.  But LA is different morning, noon, and night, so it is always important to layer.  There is a nice breeze, but it is sticky out here, that is probably why the baby is fussy as well.

Tonight, I have a private Yoga class with the ladies in my community, tomorrow is the last day of camp for my kids.  We have a little fun road trip to my brother in law, and then back to school, so excited for my kids they are going to an amazing school - Thank God.  I am also excited for my husband and I to really get it together this year, focus, learn, and grow.

My handsome little fella is 5 months, one more month to go and I can take him to the gym that I teach Yoga, and my husband can have more free time to do his work, and I can have him close to nurse.

Life is always moving and changing my friends - what may seem crazy and intense now will pass soon enough.

Rejoice your history
Cherish Now
Embrace Change

Got the perfect shot for today with baby at the top of the stairs, now back at Active Nutrition having my post workout shake and finishing the blog before my appointment.  Of course I forgot the wipes, baby pooped, gas is low in car, OY VEY - all good, he is happy now, tushy is clean, fed him in the car after the walk.  #figureitout

Coach Yulia


1 comment:

  1. U do look slimmer, look at these legs. Brestfeeding helps losing kilos ;@) Bravo

    ReplyDelete