Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Yom Huledet Sameach (Happy Birthday to You)

My wonderful brother in law Micha has a birthday today, and I want to wish him the best.  In the Russian tradition you with happiness, health, success, and love.  In the Jewish tradition he actually blesses us, he is like an angel on his birthday.

I was very lucky to have a wonderful brother growing up, we are 18 months apart and still close today.  I was so blessed to meet my husband, and now have a brother and a sister, and we clicked right away, and are so lucky to have each other in our lives.

Micha is just simply the best, not only is he a nice looking guy, but he is funny, a great uncle, and always lends a helping hand to anybody and everybody.  He is single, and whoever wins that prize will be a very lucky lady.

Thank you so much Micha for being the person that you are,
Yulia
Ziona Sofia
Eli Tzvi
Matisyahu
(I know Sam already called you this morning :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment