Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Chanukah


I am very excited about Chanukah this year, especially because my kids really get it, all the history, food, celebrations, and fun.  It has been such a whirlwind the past few weeks, with my father in laws passing and my cousin coming into town.  She left this afternoon, and I am really going to miss her, we had such a blast, our character is very similar, we like many of the same things.

Also focusing on my work, keeping firm on my nutrition program and exercise regimen, my kids, a business seminar that ended tonight after 12 weeks, and my Doula Training which has just begun.  I just got home and I am exhausted, however feeling so blessed for the non stop.

Today my husband went to school with my children, where they had a special program for father's.  Tomorrow my son has a Chanukah play.  Wednesday through Friday they have no school, so I will take them to various Chanukah events around Los Angeles, one of which is at a police station, with a K-9 unit and a police helicopter flying overhead.

I am excited about the New Year around the corner and people getting serious about their health with all the resolutions.  I love to educate my clients about a healthy active lifestyle, that is fun and easy to maintain and do.  It's not a quick fix, it is about permanent healthy change over time.

RESULTS ROCK,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment