Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays



Happy Holidays to my friends all over the world, from my family to yours, I hope you are enjoying time with your loved ones. I feel so blessed to be so close to my parents and brother, even though we do not live close, we are always in touch.

I also feel blessed to be close to all of my cousins all over the world, even if we do not talk or cross paths for a while, they are always welcome here, and I am always welcome there. I had so much fun with my cousin visiting, and there was a huge family reunion in Miami last week, that I unfortunately could not go to. Excited to go to more reunions to come.

Family and Relationships are really the reason we are on this earth. Yes we also have a calling, gift, talent, passion, and somehow that all affects our fellow men and women who get touched by our actions.

Lately there is a lot of sadness over the horrendous acts that have been happening, makes us all ask, WHY? If you are miserable, why take innocent people, especially children, down with you?

None of these questions can really be answered, so all we can do is stay present to our blessings that we have in our life.

Treasure your family, friends, and community.
Happy Holidays,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment