Friday, December 14, 2012

Heaven

Heaven is a way to describe something wonderful, out of this world, even a once in a lifetime feeling.  I would like to say that my Matisyahu is heaven, just constant joy. 


I also just recently had some heaven, I napped while all the three kids napped too!  I used to be a big napper when I was single, and it was really my recharge, I didn't need caffeine or sugar, just some zeez.


Last night for some reason, all the kids were fussy, the baby kept on waking up, this morning he had a big poop, so maybe it was processing.  My girl lately is just super clingy, and came to my bed just after 1am, and when I finally moved her back, was still fussy, so I laid down with her, very uncomfortable sleep, there is nothing like our own bed.  My oldest just started crying out of the blue, and when I went to him, I just saw his blanket was off, he was probably cold, so once I covered him, he was out for the rest of the night.


I feel refreshed now, we are eating out tonight for Shabbat, getting ready, lighting Chanukah candles before Shabbat Candles, and bundling up for our 5 block walk, yes it is chilly for us Hollywood perfect weather peeps.


Thank God For Problems Like These,
Happy Weekend,
Shabbat Shalom,
Yulia


No comments:

Post a Comment