Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Full Life

I had a deep conversation with one of my closest friends that I have known since seven years old.  We were talking about children, and she is recently married and they have not taken that step yet.  She has achieved so many amazing things in her life, and was feeling that children have to come before our own personal dreams.  I was telling here it is not so, I am still striving, dreaming, learning, you just figure out how to do it around your kids.

My cousin pointed out that yes for the first year after a child is born, yes our life is theirs, but once we feel that we can leave them with a babysitter if we have a meeting or a night out, then absolutely anything is possible.  Luckily my older ones are in an amazing school, and my baby is a go with the flow kind of guy.  I am also lucky to be able to take him with me to many of my gigs, in the gyms they have a kids club, and I run a few Mommy and Me type of events, so he is along for the ride.

It is when my kids are off of school that I find that everything revolves around them, not only that their needs come first and then off to school they go, but I really want to plan their day, make it fun and get them out of the house.  They are off for Chanukah the next few days, and I took them today to an amazing Chanukah event at a Police Station where they train new recruits.  They got to hang inside a police car and a motorcycle, see a k-9 dog that sniffs bombs, and even a video game room where you shoot targets, we were shooting at gallons of milk :)


 



















Feeling blessed to have the time to be with my kids, the baby was along for the ride, and chilling and enjoying as usual, God Bless Him!

I am excited after everything that has happened positive and challenging, to fully focus on my Herbalife business around my Yoga, and Prenatal and Doula clients.  It is so exciting to know that I have everything that I need to achieve everything that I have ever wanted in life.  It is so nice to earn my keep doing what I love.

I am always looking for team mates,
Let me know what you are up to,
Let me know what your dreams are,
What drives you, Why you get out of bed,
Those conversations are brainstorms that lead to success,
Let's do it together,
Coach Yulia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment