Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Losing it (literally)

Just picked up some professional pictures from Sears Portrait Studio, which were nice, but there is nothing like capturing a moment like the one below, my baby is hanging with my husband.

 
Running around today with tons of errands, have a couple of clients, a class tonight, my cousin is coming back from her Russian tour of Las Vegas and Grand Canyon, got a fun time planned for her.  She is excited to see my Jewish life, and Chanukah starts Saturday night, I am very excited.
 
Last night I could not find something important, it doesn't really matter what it was, but if I lost it, my husband would be furious.  So I started getting into detective mode, retracing my steps, looking in every nook and cranny.  It is something that does not belong to us, and I am holding it for someone.  Luckily there was a possibility that I left it accidentally at my job yesterday, so when I dropped the kids off at school, I ran into the office, and a wave of relief passed over me as I saw it.
 
I didn't want to say anything before, but it was eating at me, I didn't want anyone to know until I checked everywhere.  Thank God it turned out OK, but this is something that I do, I misplace my phone, keys, sunglasses, and other important things mindlessly.  I need to have a place to put them and a checklist before I leave.  I told myself not to stress, and overall slept good, but honestly I am still recovering from the "what if."
 
Learning, Growing, Accepting, Respecting, Forgiving, Balancing, incorporating systems that work for you.  It is all a process, and if you know your goal and what you want and are looking for results, the systems are always growing and changing with you.
 
Life is just magic,
Coach Yulia
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment