Monday, December 3, 2012

Moment to Moment

Not that I am complaining, but my life and schedule literally changes from moment to moment.  What I am working on is how to manage it effectively.  I have been taking an amazing business seminar for my Herbalife business, and I learned that in my circumstance it is important to time how long different tasks take, for instance this blog is usually 15 minutes at most.  So when my day instantly changes, I can use my time effectively and insert what has priority.

This past week for instance has been a whirlwind with my father in laws passing, to my cousin flying in from Russia, to family and friends flying in for the funeral and mourning. 

My cousin went to a tour of Las Vegas and Grand Canyon for a couple of days, it's raining so my workout and appointments got cancelled, so the priority of today is to take it easy as I clean and organize the house.  I just dropped the kids at school, and its nice to have a quiet house, and a moment to write the blog :)

Yesterday I took Eli Tzvi to a birthday party of one of his classmates, it was at a kids gym, and he had a ball, running around, playing games, and eating pizza.  My wonderful girlfriend that helped with the babies during the funeral came over to have a date with my daughter, watch movies and eat ice cream. 


Excited to take the video with my phone, still learning about my iPhone, and the coolest thing happened today, I just parked my car, and called my cousin's family in Russia on Skype from my phone that I downloaded the other day.  The audio went to my bluetooth, and the camera had to be pointed to me in order for them to see me.  Sometimes modern technology is really exciting.  But I always like to say, technology is really good when it works :)  Broken computes, phones, copy machines, etc are quite frustrating.  It is funny how our patience and attention span is so short, if the internet is slow, we get antsy.

Oh life,
Oh the problems,
If these were the worst problems,
Then there is really nothing to complain about,
Coach Yulia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment