Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Apologies

In the course of my non stop day I always find a moment to blog, yesterday the moment kept getting pushed, and by the end of the day I was so tired from good stuff, I literally forgot.

After the kids went to school, I was waiting for my morning client who was coming to my house.  Then I had to run to see Eli Tzvi's class perform a Chanukah play, it was really amazing.  A full production, and his teacher said he was initially very shy, but forged ahead, got in costume, and said his part to a full audience, he may have a career in theatre yet :)

 
Then I ran to a Dr. Checkup, and after that I was working at my children's school for a few hours.  Once we got home, I was hanging out with the kids, and getting ready for my evening Pilates class.

I ran home after the class, grabbed Eli Tzvi and Ziona Sofia and ran to the annual Chanukah party out on our streets.  I was so excited for the kids to really enjoy it this year since they were a little bigger.

First we got pizza's, then stood in line for half an hour for the most amazing balloon man ever, Eli Tzvi got a sword with a holster, and Ziona Sofia got the most amazing doll with long flowing balloon hair.



















Then we got in line for a cool airplane ride, Ziona Sofia almost went, but then got scared, Eli Tzvi really liked it, he is really growing up, has a lot of courage to try new things.


We got home after 9pm, putting them to bed took time, I plopped on the couch next to my husband to relax a bit, my brain was off, went right to bed, and was woken up in the middle of the night to the baby having so much pee pee, that his clothes and bed were wet.  I changed him, and he wasn't in the mood to sleep anymore, eventually he did.


The next 3 days the kids are home for Chanukah, no school, and there are tons of events around town.  I will try to post again tonight to make up for yesterday :)

Sorry to keep y'all waiting,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment