Saturday, December 15, 2012

Freezing :)

It makes me laugh to even say that word when most of the world is actually in freezing temperatures, but for LA, this is the coldest it has been all year.  Yesterday we were invited out for Shabbat, and not only was it cold, it was raining, not a downpour, but still a constant drizzle, and we walk, it was a total of probably 8 blocks, I bundled up my daughter who sat in the front of the double stroller with a rain jacket, my baby was in a carseat in the back, put him in a hat and blankets plus the covers of the car seat and the stroller.

My oldest went to synagogue with my husband earlier, and I also gave him a rain jacket with a hood.  The company and dinner were absolutely wonderful, the walk home was more of the same, luckily it didn't rain any harder.

Woke up this morning, and read the other day that it wouldn't get any higher than 59 Fareheight, luckily our sun is super strong and hot.  I stayed home to try and rest with the baby and Ziona Sofia, nobody wanted to nap, so we put a blanket outside and sat outside in the warm sun waiting for my husband and Eli Tzvi to get home from synagogue.  We were invited for Shabbat lunch as well, luckily a few houses down from us, it was great, the kids go to school together and had a blast.  They have two older girls, and therefore have a full girls play area, house kitchen, strollers, high chair, all kinds of dolls, my daughter was in heaven.  I was telling them we have the opposite since Eli Tzvi was first, and my daughter loves cars, trains, and airplanes.  They have a baby boy about a year and a half, and I told them he was welcome anytime to our boy world, to play with our train table.

Since I grew up in Miami, whenever I see sun I feel like it will be warm.  Yes I was born in Moscow, Russia, yes I lived in Denver Colorado for 7 years until 14 years old, but honestly Miami spoiled me, when I first moved to LA, I was freezing, but now after a few really hot summers, I appreciate the cool weather even the rain, but yesterday and today I just couldn't dress warm enough.

Excited for a good night's sleep tonight to get ready for a full day tomorrow of Yoga classes and clients.  The good thing about teaching Yoga is even if I do not get enough sleep, and am tired, that energy is all good for Yoga :)

Feeling Blessed To Do What I Do,
I have always loved the balance of a little bit of everything,
In my Yoga,
In my Workouts,
In my life as a mother with kids,
It's all good in doses,
Find a Way to Recharge You,
Let's Talk,
Coach Yulia

(some of you have told me you want to comment directly on this blog, if you have a Gmail account it is easy to join it, and then you can comment, I would love for you to follow my blog directly, please contact me for details)

Here we are below on the last night of Chanukah, warming up our home, lighting up the world, Sam with the first match, and then a beautiful sight, the kids had such a blast this year, Thank God.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment