Saturday, December 1, 2012

Natasha


This picture was taken 15 years ago in Russia, at my uncles "summer house," which is a wooden shack in the country with an outhouse.  I was 25 years old, when I turned 26 I was working on cruise ships.  Natasha is my first cousin from my dad's side, her mother is his sister.  I didn't realize how long ago this picture was, she was pregnant with her daughter who is now 15.

She just arrived today from Moscow direct, she looks amazing, she is a lawyer in a small town 5 hours outside of Moscow, and looking great and doing great.  So cool that we have been communicating on Skype, and she just talked to her family on Skype to let them know she got here safe.

So excited to spend time with her, then she goes on to visit my parents and brother, and extended family.  What I love about family is that no matter how different our lives are, and sometimes we are not able to talk for long periods of time, we are always welcome no matter what.  I feel so blessed to have a close family all over the world. 

Even though its a sad circumstance with my father in law's passing, I am seeing my husband's family that I haven't seen in a while.  It is so nice to be together, comfort each other, and reminisce.

I am excited when my children are older to visit all our families together. 

Enjoy your week everyone,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment