Friday, December 7, 2012

Non Stop Fun




Just got our hair did, Natasha and I, my beautiful Ziona Sofia has naturally fabulous hair, jumped in for our fashion pic :)  My cousin is having so much fun learning all about Los Angeles and all of the fun places we are visiting, and people we are meeting.

She is excited to see my Jewish life and culture, so tonight she will enjoy our weekly family meal, and tomorrow she will see how we all get dressed nice, spend the day enjoying spirituality, conversation, time with our kids and our community. 

I was telling her that for me its a life saver, without it I would never turn off.  A complete day off is so powerful.  We do not turn on the computer, TV, drive our car, or even the telephone.  It is kind of nice to be cut of from the busy world, actually especially nice, refreshing, and free.

Afterwards I feel recharged to go go go once again.  Tonight it starts extra early at 4:27pm Pacific, since the sun sets so early in December in Los Angeles, but it also ends early Saturday night, so we can still go out and have fun, especially since its the first night of Chanukah.

Life is so fun!
And so is a break from it all, even the beautiful things,
Shabbat Shalom,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment