Sunday, December 2, 2012

Appear/Disappear


I am quite the detective, I lost my regular glasses that I need for driving and watching TV, and my prescription sunglasses.  Not good, its been raining lately in LA, which it rarely does, and I put on a coat that I haven't worn in a while, reached in the pocket and found my glasses, that was Friday.  Saturday night I get in my car, look in the cup holder area, and my sunglasses are looking at me.  These things I would have never found, I really thought my sunglasses were in the house.

Besides those two situations, I can usually retrace my steps, or it sometimes feels like I am following my intuition.  We rarely throw things away, so they have to be somewhere in the house.  Here is where organization is important, but with 3 babies quite a challenge.  Slowly but surely, it has been an adventurous day, quite drizzly, my cousin decided to go shopping, so I dropped her in a big mall and shopping center and went to a birthday party for my son's friend, I had a girlfriend come hang out with my daughter, the baby came with me.

Feeling tired from all the happenings, but also feeling blessed for the people in my life.  I have cancelled most of my classes and clients, but tonight I have a Yoga class that I give to my community, and I feel like I need it for me.  My cousin is excited to try Yoga with me as well.

Oh, I hear the baby, he is awake, Happy Week Everyone.
Coach Yulia 

No comments:

Post a Comment