Sunday, December 16, 2012

No Matter What

She is non stop, full of energy, go go go, OY VEY!


My daughter recently learned the word Schluff which in Yiddish means sleep, I wish she was doing a lot more of it.  She loves to put her dolls to sleep, cars to sleep, musical instruments to sleep, but herself, not so much.

Yesterday I kept her home because she is a little bit under the weather

No Sleep

Last night she went to bed OK, but woke up stuffy right after Midnight, and that was it for me,

No Sleep

Thank God Eli Tzvi is the best sleeper in the house, and even though the baby has a little sniffle, they were out good for the night, but of course woke up bright and early 6am as they always do.

But as all my fellow parents know, the show must go on, and that is what I am grateful for.  Getting ready for a workout this morning at Santa Monica Fit Club on the Beach.  Then have 3 Yoga classes to teach, and drop off some Herbalife Shakes to clients in my area.  My day is non stop and Thank God I have energy for it all because of my Nutrition Program.  I had my shake for breakfast, and first thing I had my Herbal Green Tea Concentrate, it is so amazing, no downs like coffe or other "energy drinks" with side effects, just a nice natural energy, and feels good warm during our Los Angeles Chill.

There are many workouts that anyone can join, I want to list them for you today, and from now on, I will be reminding you either in my blog or on Facebook, so if you are able to, you can get it in no matter what.  Honestly folks, either we choose a healthy active lifestyle, or we make excuses. Sure in the New Year it will all change, how has that worked for most of us before?

I love the concept of living healthy and balanced everyday, and indulging here and there.  Excess once in a while is moderation.  I even read somewhere that our body likes a jolt of sugar and spice, it gets it revved up to work, however on a constant basis it wears it down.

Here are workouts and evernts coming up for the rest of the week, please join me if you are ready to put yourself first, feel good, have energy for everyone and everything in your life.

Monday:  Sprint2Fit - Rancho/Cheviot Hills/Motor Park, goes by all 3, at Pico and Motor, 9am, an  amazing combination of drills for sprinters and runners, finishing of with Pilates and Yoga.

Tuesday: 10am Zumba for ladies in our community, only $10 per class or  $40 for 4 monthly. Starting this Tuesday 7:30pm Prenatal Yoga for the women in our community, Pico/Robertson area.
Hot Mama Power Walk 10am, Pilates 6pm, led and instructed by me.

Wednesday: 6pm Yoga taught by me, and if you are a member of 24 Hour Fitness or want to hike, get in touch, I am always looking for workout buddies.

Thursday: Hot Mama Power Walk 10am, and open for other workouts with or without baby.

Usually Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are family days for me, so lucky to design my life, you can too, would love to connect and share energy, and brainstorm on what workouts people like to do.  Sometimes I squeeze in a workout on Fridays, and Sundays I meet clients at our Santa Monica Fit Club, usually bring my kids to play in the sand.

It's Go Time,
Why Wait,
Feel Your Best,
Look Your Best,
Be Your Best,
Let's Do It Together,
Coach Yulia
nutritioncoachyulia@gmail.com
323.377.0707

No comments:

Post a Comment