Friday, December 28, 2012

BYE!

OMG! Between almost the end of the world, the world stopping on December 25th, Everyone ready to bring in 2013, the energy of the world is a bit off.  Not to mention all the horrific things happening in the news to innocent people lately.

Locally, everyone I know has some kind of cold, sniffle, flu, cough, etc.  My body is fighting so hard, but I just feel weak.  I am wiping three noses, and my husband started feeling off last night.

Soooo excited to stop it all, not going anywhere tomorrow, just letting everyone rest and recuperate.  Maybe if the kids and my husband feel good they could go to synagogue, the baby and I will disconnect from the world, enjoy peace and quiet, and sleep deep, ohhh how I love my deep sleep.

Whatever you are doing this weekend, for the New Year, have a great time, but remember the next day life goes on.  It is kind of the opposite of the Day of Rest, where we recharge for the week, here we have a night of decadence, and then sometimes don't feel so good the next day, and sometimes even dread jumping back into life.

I LOVE LIFE

What do you have to do to start loving your life?

What must Change?

Communication, Career, Relationships?  All of these questions get pondered at this time of year, what category are you in?

1. Satisfied
2. Unsatisfied
3. Always growing
4. 1 and 3

I feel blessed to be 1 and 3,
Have a fabulous weekend,
Happy New Year,
Shabbat Shalom,
Yulia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment