Friday, December 21, 2012

Relationship Business

I love being in the relationship business, I love people, meeting new people, reconnecting with people that I have met throughout my life, being of service to people.  Relationships are what life is about, and I actually need people to recharge my battery.  It is interesting because I also need rest to recharge my battery, so like everything in life, its a balance.  Now especially with family life, I feel like my business is my social life in a very positive way.  I got married at 34, so I had a very rich and adventurous single life, and feel blessed to have my family, and really do not miss single life at all.  I do however miss meeting new people, and having adult conversations, so it is such a pleasure, to run out of my house, at all times of the day and evening, and connect with adults and share energy.

There are people in our world that are introverts, enjoy working on their own, enjoy an office environment, Thank God for all types of types.  Computer workers, Scientists, Researchers, God Bless You, we need everyone to contribute in their own special way.

What I love about the business I am in, is that for my personality and character, I love getting inspired by people, and luckily that happens every day.  Inspired to see what is possible, inspired to dream, inspired to keep on refocusing on my goals, even when life happens.

I do not think I have had a good nights sleep in probably a month, overall my kids sleep good, but it has been cold, they have had colds, baby is teething, always early mornings.  What keeps me going is the work that I do, and the people that touch me as we discover together where they feel best.

Soooo ready for the Day of Rest,
Shabbat Shalom
Coach Yulia
Love my Dutch Chocolate Healthy Meal Breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment