Friday, March 1, 2013

It's Princess Time!

I am finishing all of the final arrangements for my daughter's princess birthday party in her school.  She is actually dictating everything she wants, pink and purple cupcakes, CHECK, princess party goody bags, CHECK.  We are also wearing her pink and purple princess dress from our recent Purim dress up holiday, and I am surprising her with a Pink Princess that will come into her class and sing happy birthday - YAY! Luckily a family friend, so all of these details are coming together nicely and not costing an arm and a leg.  Did I mention that on the princess cupcakes are little princesses?

So what do the boys in her class get? Luckily there are only two boys, they will just enjoy the cupcakes and get some boy stuff in their goody bags.  I also have extra goody bags and treats for her other class, she has different teachers in the morning and in the afternoon.  I don't want anyone to feel left out.  Honestly I also just want her to keep celebrating, she is so excited.  We also got her a new bed, so excited to put it together for my big girl.

Looking forward to Shabbat, I didn't sleep too good last night, baby was fussy, and my daughter woke up to go to the bathroom, which is awesome, but then had a hard time falling back asleep.  Thank God telling her I was going to write her a note about how wonderful she is still does the trick, the teachers acknowlege it and read it to the class, amazing how important recognition is even at that age.

We are invited out tonight, excited, hopefully the kids will nap after school, I am getting my hair done, had the eyebrows done yesterday.  It's all of those little details that make us feel good on the outside, Thank God I feel amazing on the inside, I am specifically talking about energy.  Even with little sleep, I am having a very productive day -YAY!

Enjoy this Gorgeous Weekend,
Shabbat Shalom,
Yulia

Hair Done, Almost Candle Lighting Time, People were checking me out on the drive home, LOVE IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment