Sunday, March 10, 2013

Squeezing in the Kids

My beautiful angel when she gets what she wants
Full day my friends :) For many of you Sunday is your day off with your family, your relax day, go on a trip or an outing day.  For me and my community Saturday is the family rest day, and Sunday our week begins.  I had my Doula training this morning, then ran home to take my kids to the park for half an hour.  I put Eli Tzvi and Ziona Sofia on their bycicles, and pushed Matisyahu in a stroller, yep just me.  Disaster? I will try to put a positive spin on it...it took us a very long time to get to the park which is only a few blocks away, my daughter was whining and crying the whole way, and my time was running short.  I had a class in an hour, and now right after this blog have two more classes.

I really wanted them to enjoy this beautiful day, be outside, but I think it was late after a day of laying around, and she was tired, I really wanted them to run around a bit, I barely made it to my next class on time because we had to walk and bike back from the park.  I want them to have fun, I don't want them to just be home, or not be on my schedule at all.  I spent the morning with them, we read some books.  I love everything I am doing, and I honestly have no guilt, but I really think I need to schedule them in too, LOL. 

Kids do not like to be forced into anything, non even fun, Thank God Eli Tzvi was going with the low, and my Matisyahu is just a Godsend.

These are all good problems,
Have a Great Week,
Coach Yulia


 

No comments:

Post a Comment