Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Aunt Flow and Chocolate

If any of my guy readers are checking the blog out today I am sorry, but it might give you an insight into that time of the month.  Luckily it doesn't make me moody and it doesn't get painful, but it does make me feel BLAH!  I find a beauty in it, I feel it keeps us young and beautiful with all those happy hormones, and I like that its like a cleanse every month.  I never usually do but I had a headache most of the night, my baby was not sleeping too good either.  My daughter woke up crying and screaming, for what I feel is no reason, I finally asked her if she had a bad dream and she nodded, would not elaborate.  Maybe it was something like this "OH NO MY PRINCESS PARTY IS OVER!"  Is it ever really over, I don't think so, maybe it was an overdose of attention, and she was having withdrawal, LOL.

I always feel like I am more swollen, a few pounds heavier, and nothing really fits right during Aunt Flow's visit.  Luckily afterwards it all just feels good, for a million reasons.  I have a few clients and classes today, and planning to visit my new parents who had a beautiful baby girl.  Life is really a miracle, and besides thanking God, we also have Aunt Flow to thank.

For some women sweets and chocolate are huge cravings during that time, or even comfort food.  For me chocolate is a necessity on a daily basis, not a lot, and luckily I love dark chocolate, and my Herbalife Healthy Meal Shake that I have for breakfast every morning.  Some people have coffee every morning, I love to feel full and to taste yummy chocolate, to which I indulge and add peanut butter. Yum, my own peanut butter cup every day, I look forward to it :)


So I got the call about my client starting her labor on Sunday around 7am, I had to think fast, luckily I had a busy day anyway, so my husband had plans with the kids.  I let all of my clients know that I might not be available, and the first thing I had to do was have my shake.  I knew that I could not think straight or be a good support if I was hungry.  Thank God it only takes me 2 minutes to make, I also grabbed some water and I was out the door not knowing how my day will go.

That is why I always say each person has to figure out what works for their lifestyle, because we are all different.  I know I want easy, yummy, and affordable. CHECK, CHECK, AND CHECK.

I would be happy to bring a sample to anyone in my area or mail a sample to anyone abroad,
Coach Yulia,
323.377.0707
coachyulia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment