Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mommy Camp

My kids just do not realize how lucky they are to be in Mommy Camp.  I am always planning fun activities, they are always meeting new friends and hanging out with the friends they love.  Sometimes their refusal to go to bed or to listen is just UNBELIEVABLE!  There was so much fun so far and so much fun in store, and the whine doesn't stop :)

All I can think on the positive side is that I am happy they have strong personalities and are not afraid to say what they want.  However, some mama appreciation and cooperation would be welcome.

We had a couple of days of Passover so far, it was nice with friends, super late nights, so our schedules are totally off, with each other 24/7 is not so easy.  So now we have a few days to play before the end of the holiday.  My husband is hanging with the baby, and my community is throwing a huge event in Legoland, so I am taking Eli Tzvi and Ziona Sofia, and we are going to have a blast.

I feel like most of the time as they are complaining I am explaining.  I keep on telling them to give things a chance, that there is so much fun in store, just wait and see.  I suggest to use their words instead of whining.  At what age is it inappropriate to not whine anymore?

It's finally quiet, we are trying to put the baby in the kids room tonight, we will see how it goes.  We are going to have a super early morning, Legoland is far, and I want to be the first one at the gate, so we can go on all the rides, and have no lines, and get out early too.

So the baby went to sleep first, then my kids were fussy and loud so he woke up, now they are asleep and he is up.

GOOD TIMES.

Good Night,
CoachYulia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment