Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Long Day

Totally squeezing this in before I go to my cozy bed.  Kids are home from school for Passover holiday break, I had a few clients this morning, and took them with me this afternoon to have some fun.  Even fun is draining, I had to work at the gym tonight teaching Yoga, and they have a kids club, so all the kids had fun there.  I could not wait for them to go to bed, get just a little bit of me time.

I tell you, all the work in the world does not tire me out like my high energy kids.  Plus my baby is still not so good with his digestion, so poor little guy is irritable.

I am so ready to sleep, but since he has been irritable, instead of getting up all night to soothe him, he has been in our bed.  Luckily we have a King Size but honestly, those little babies turn in all kinds of directions.  My body feels sore from not being able to just find a comfortable sleeping position, and sleeping on one side while soothing him makes that side sore.

OY VEY

These are all good problems, my husband and I day by day are focusing on getting the house ready for passover.  Not one crumb can be left out, room by room, closet by closet, cars, car seats, you name it, its getting a cleaning.

The kids had fun seeing their Safta, my mother in law, and I took the boys to the park nearby, Ziona wanted to hang at the house.  Eli Tzvi had so much fun climbing on everything, he is really getting so big, and not scared to try anything.  Matisyahu was also just going for tunnels and slides, maybe that is why I am tired, just keeping up with the FUN!

Chag Sameach,
Good Night,
Coach Yulia

1 comment:

  1. Спокойной ночи, Юля!! хохо
    Эля:)

    ReplyDelete