Friday, March 15, 2013

Sharing Energy

I had an early class at a workplace this morning.  I helped my husband get everything set up to take the kids to school, and was on my way.  The class started at 8:30am and the kids have to be at school at 8:30am, luckily it overall worked out.  I got to my gig, and because of meeting set up last minute, instead of a whole group from the office, I had one person.  So the positive view kicked in, she would get a one on one session, and I would get to do some Yoga with her.  It turned out really nice, and I felt so blessed for the opportunity to have an easy morning and also squeeze some Yoga in while we were doing it together.  Usually when I teach, I instruct, and adjust everyone's form, it is not an exercise hour for me, it is an hour of complete 100% focus on my client.

I just got home, have an hour before I have to go to my next gig, my husband is with the baby out and about, the kids are at school, so I have some blog time - yay.  This is a life of parents, there must be a go with the flow factor in there somewhere, yes structure and planning are good, but sometimes you got to squeeze in what is important when you have the opportunity.  Sometimes you plan the perfect day, and the kids are not into it.

Life.

So I love that I am not only in the business of meeting people and building relationships, but in the business of sharing energy.  I have always been in tune to my energy levels, I used to recharge with naps.  Now I recharge with people, when all parties are in a positive, happy, and open space, it is amazing how the energy just flows.

Some people like more structure, and are not really into the whole "energy" aspect of things.  That is fine with me, to each their own.  I just feel blessed that what I have always known is now what I do for work and share with other like minded, open, happy, positive, or at least willing to give it a try kind of people.

Life is good.

It's all good.

Happy Friday,
Enjoy Your Weekend,
Passover cleaning in full effect,
My daughter just got her new bed put up :)
Tangents are fun.
Shabbat Shalom

He had a ladder, so it was only fair for her to have a ladder, now eventually the bottom bunkbed will be Matisyahu's, Thank God for Large Bedrooms :) She slept so good all night, Thank God

No comments:

Post a Comment