Saturday, March 30, 2013

It's Late and I'm Up

In my single life this phrase would not have been surprising to anyone.  I lived and worked in the nightlife world, it was great to have fun and get paid for it.  I have never been a big drinker, and have always loved my natural high more than anything else.  What I loved about night life was dressing up and dancing the night away.  I think the dressing up was the best part, and the only part I really miss.  You can check out a few highlights below, from Miami and in Vegas when I was moving to live in LA.

We just had a wonderful Day of Rest, my kids had a blast with their friends, as we enjoyed socializing with our friends.  Passover is still here for a few more days, we have one day to run around tomorrow, and then a couple more days of celebration and looking back and learning from our ancestors.

I wanted everyone to nap during the day, but by the time we got home it was almost 4pm, me and the baby laid down for a bit, the kids played.  I got up around 6pm and Ziona Sofia was passed out on the couch, that was the perfect opportunity to put her in bed for the night.  The baby woke up and was hanging out with all of us.  At 8pm I told Eli Tzvi it was time for bed, it was dark, and he was tired.  Now the baby was all full of energy from his nap, so I just finally got him down for the night at 9:30pm.

After a snack and a cup of tea, I am hanging out, enjoying the quiet, and doing one of my favorite things, writing this blog :)

Because of my nap I am not tired, and luckily nothing big or specific planned for tomorrow.  We all need shoes, so we are going to our favorite shoe store in Hollywood, DB Shoes, anyone in LA, I would be happy to tell you more about it.

Nothing exciting to report,
Sometimes that is just perfect,
Shavua Tov,
Happy Holidays to Everyone this weekend,
Coach Yulia


Miami
Los Angeles


Las Vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment