Sunday, March 17, 2013

Gotta Go,Gotta Go, Gotta Go

Trying my best to be present for all of the wonderful things in my life.  This has been such a full day, and luckily my kids had a blast too.  I had my Doula Training this morning, had to run to a birthday party for friends of my kids, then straight to a Yoga class.  As soon as I got home around 6:30pm it was time to put the older kids to bed, and hang with the baby until my husband came home to give him a bath.  Now he is giving me a few minutes to finish up a few things, and I am running to my next two classes, will be done by 11pm tonight.

Appreciating everything that we love and everyone that we love is so important.  Having gratitude for the time we have with each other.  Trying to set up times to have quality time with special people in our lives.  Busy-ness is good, however we do not want it to take us away from life's moments.  We look back on the past five years and cannot believe how fast they flew by.

It is up to us to make every moment count!
Gotta Go,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment