Sunday, March 31, 2013

No No No, I Will Not Let Them Go!


My kids are singing songs that they learned in school about Passover, this is the song that Pharaoh, King of Egypt said to the Jewish Slaves, even through the horrible 10 plagues, until the last one took his own son.

I am signing off for a couple of days, will check back in Tuesday night, and then life begins again.  One of the main lessons of this holiday is how we subconsciously enslave ourselves in our lives.  Whether its to a job or our own business, we get "married" to it, it becomes our life, and sometimes at the expense of health and people we love.  We are hard workers, and that is good, but that is why the Day of Rest is so important, it puts everything in perspective.  On that day we are grateful for what is, there is no creation of anything new, there is just appreciation and feeling good about what we have.

Gratitude is so pertinent to our mental health and our progress in our lives.  The greatest mentors and leaders tell us to start each day with gratitude.  What are you grateful for?

I am honestly grateful for every single breath of my life, where I have been, and where I am now, and looking forward for every step forward.

Happy Holiday Weekend To Everyone,
Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment