Thursday, March 21, 2013

You Know You Are A Parent When...

Today was quite an adventure, my poor baby has had the worst constipation, thanks to my mother in law's advice, she is a nurse, we were able to clear him up.  It was a whole procedure, it was too large to fit, poor guy, vaseline, enema, we finally got it.  It made me think of one thing, now I am really ready to be a doula.  In the thick of it, it is a natural process and I was happy to help, it didn't gross me out at all.  Yes its my cute and precious little guy, but before kids, you just don't dive into poop.

Then I spent most of the day with the kids at the zoo, I met an amazing new friend who also had three kids.  It was awesome that our energy and outlook was very similar.  I wonder if this happens with people that have more kids.  We have to be conscious of and tend to three completely different energies, and not forget ourselves in the process.  It really was a great day, the kids got along great, and I loved the go with the flow vibe.

I squeezed in a Reiki session, if anyone out there has never experienced this, please get in touch and I will refer you to the most powerful practitioner in town.  Right after ran to my pedicure with my favorite gal, my heels need some major love, and I like a super thin line on my french pedi, perfect!

No I don't only have three toes, it was a challenge to take a good, natural, and nice looking pic :)
 
I ended my evening by teaching a private yoga class to one of my favorite couples, they have four kids, who were also home from school for the holiday like mine, and were also restless and not wanting to go to sleep.  It is amazing how school tires them out, but we can run around with them all day, and they still have tons of energy, and say "I don't want to go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!"

OY VEY

What we do for our kids,
We are blessed,
They are blessed,
I wouldn't want it any other way,
Just always make time for Mama (and Papa)
Feel Good My Friends,
Good Luck in your Pesach Cleaning,
Happy Holidays for all the Holidays coming up,
Enjoy the wacky moments of life,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment