Saturday, March 2, 2013

Party Time

Makes me laugh that party time is all the time, but that is exactly how I envisioned my life from a very young age.  Thank God my parents took my brother and I out of the Soviet Union in 1980, with a little bit of English language and a lot of guts.  They worked so hard, we never lacked anything, lived in a wonderful house both in Denver and Miami.  I remember little things were a big deal, we were so excited when we got orange juice instead of orange drink.

I understand without this focus and perseverance we would not be where we are today.  However, I consciously decided that I wanted to have fun in whatever I chose for work.  It is amazing to look back how this keeps happening in my life.  During college I worked in night clubs, I figured why not get paid and dress up and have fun, so I cocktailed and bartended.  After graduating in Hospitality Management I worked on cruise ships for 3 years.  After moving to Los Angeles, I found my Yoga teacher, so I got a free gym membership working for 24 Hour Fitness, and worked with an amazing performance troupe in a night club.  So I got to workout and party while getting paid, soooo good for a single girl wanting to be healthy and have fun.

Some amazing friends from Canada, German Switzerland, and Wales, we hung out together all over the Mediterranean, I miss those girls, if anyone knows if they are on Facebook or how to get in touch, please let me know
Since getting married and having children I have expanded into Prenatal Yoga, Nutrition Coaching and Rebound Air Trampoline trainer.  So now I can keep myself healthy, full of energy, and doing a fun cardio that I enjoy.

The one thing that is not really for me but for my community is my Doula Labor Coaching.  I had beautiful birth experiences, Thank God, and along with other women in my community have very inspirational stories of Vbac, Natural Drug Free births, and also where an epidural at the end of a long labor helped the mother calm down, rest and have a wonderful birth.  There are also stories of being open to whatever is in store for mom and baby to be healthy, Thank God hospitals exist to monitor and operate if necessary.  My goal is to educate, create a birth plan, and be present in the moment, open to whatever is necessary to have a conscious and rewarding birth experience.

With everything that I do, I enjoy the "People Business," I love building relationships and making friends.  I love figuring out along with my clients what is the easiest, best, most delicious and fun way to stay heatlthy and fit.  It is all a beautiful energy exchange that is essential for my soul.

I love my kids, but they in a positive way drain me of it all, I only know how to give 100%.
I recharge with adults who put their well being and health in top priority, so they could be there for everyone and everything in their life.

Wherever you are, in Los Angeles, get in touch about the groups I already have going on, or lets create a group of your friends to Yoga together.  First baby? Let me tell you how a Doula made a big difference for me.  Please feel free to ask me any questions about anything.

My Work Is My Balance,
My Work Creates Beautiful Friendships,
Envision For Yourself What Is Your Balance?
Putting Yourself First Is Not Selfish, It Is Self Care,
Coach Yulia
coachyulia@gmail.com
323.377.0707

No comments:

Post a Comment