Saturday, March 9, 2013

Good Friends

It is amazing how good friends are like family, even if you are not able to hang out or talk for a while, the moment you are together, it is a great time and you just jump right back in.  Today I had a chance to see some wonderful friends, our kids played so nicely, and it was nice to catch up.

I have been blessed to make a really good friend during each of my adventures, and have kept in touch.  It is amazing when you know people in one stage of your life and then see each other as life goes on.

It's amazing how the years keep passing, and it is really up to each individual person to decide to make their life their own, seize the day, enjoy every moment, because it will keep going.

My brother in law came in town to celebrate his beautiful niece, we had her Safta over, Sam's mom, and a good friend.  She really enjoyed a big deal made out of it, and all the fun things we had planned throughout the week.  Today all the kids went to synagogue with Sam and his brother, and I had some quiet time.  It was nice to lay down, but I wasn't able to get into a deep sleep, so when it was time to get ready to meet them, I was a bit spacey.  Luckily on this nice and easygoing Day of Rest, it was all good.

Tomorrow is a full day, have my Doula training, then three classes late into the night.  Everyone in my community is getting ready for Passover, it is deep spring cleaning time, and arranging where to have all the celebrations.  I am so excited to throw away everything that we do not need and clear out space.

I love the "out with the old, in with the new" concept,
There will always be new, in every sense of the word, whatever you are open to,
so it is important to clear out, clean out the baggage, clutter, and things that live rent free in our brain.

Be Free,
Shavua Tov,
Coach Yulia
One of my favorite dresses, hugs in all the right places, but still shows the belly that I'm working on getting off!  My goal is to be real, keep working, it will go, I know it will :) Don't give up ladies, it just takes time, patience and work!

No comments:

Post a Comment