Thursday, March 28, 2013

Legoland = School is Gold

Last year I had just given birth at this time, we already had tickets to Legoland since I was due the following month.  My husband and brother in law ended up taking the kids and it was a whole ordeal for a million reasons.  The positive that came out of it is that my husband said he would gladly pay for school so he never has to do that again :)

This year I wanted a redo for the kids, and was actually to see it for myself, since I had never been before.  We got back a little while ago and I am wiped out, also because its almost 2 hours away depending on traffic.

The amusement park itself is really amazing, they built whole city replica's out of legos, it is just mind boggling and so creative.  The rides were super fun too because the ones we went on we controlled completely.  We went on a helicopter ride that we had the hand controls to move up and down and also left and right.  Eli Tzvi had fun doing it all by himself, and then he went into a car that he had to step on a pedal and drive in a circle.  Ziona Sofia and I went into a boat, I had my foot on the pedal and she steered, it was so cool.  There are many areas that its just fun to play or to look, we spent a total of 4 hours there, overall ok, but then Eli Tzvi disappeared, luckily all turned out ok.  Ziona Sofia wants to eat every minute, and since its Passover we are really limited on the variety of food we can bring, but all ended up being enough.






Would I do it again by myself? Yeah all by myself and go on all the rides, LOL!  I would love to bring someone that both kids could go where they want and would be satisfied.

My husband had a nice day with the baby, and yesterday I actually saw some teeth almost coming through - YAY!

The weekend is almost here, and the last days of Passover, super YAY :)

Coach Yulia


1 comment:

  1. Happy Passover motek! It's so nice and inspiring to read your thoughts. Moriya Tzadok

    ReplyDelete