Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Love To Learn

It is interesting that when we are looking for something or enjoy something, it tends to cross our path.  I am luckily very good to being open to new things crossing my path.  I am currently getting certified as a Reboundologist, and I am watching some fascinating videos about how our cells function.  If they get the nutrition and hydration they need, they know exactly what to do.  We are really just miracles, how our body works, breathes, circulates, and eliminates.

I keep on quoting my Yoga teacher Raghavan, "bodily functions should be pleasant."  I recently read that even birth is a natural elimination, and our body knows what to do just like with anything else it eliminates, and we just have to let the process flow.  When we interrupt any process, there could be complications and intervention is inevitable.  Elimination is positive, beautiful, and necessary to our well being.



I love how Al Carter, who is the creator of Reboundology, makes scientific processes very easy to understand.  Once I am fully certified, I am going to hold conferences about the benefits of Rebounding, it is so fascinating and also tons of fun, and that's my middle name!

I am noticing that everything that I am interested in has to do with the body healing itself.  I really believe in this concept.

Feels so good to keep learning,
Keeps our brain young,
Keeps us fascinated and enjoying life,
Keeps us helping everyone around us,
What interests do you have?
Take a course,
Read a book,
Have lunch with a friend and have a creative brainstorm,
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Soooooooooooooo Gooooooooooood,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment