Sunday, March 24, 2013

Inspired and Exhausted

Whoever created schools and day cares and nanny's is a godsend, I have had my kids for almost a week now.  We have been doing fun things, but it is non stop energy going out, and very little recharge.  Adding on our Passover cleaning, it is literally exhausting having all the kids home 24/7.  God bless all you home schoolers, I really don't know how you do it. 

Today we had a fun day with a community event, they brought something called a hamster ball, I tried it, and it totally winded me, Eli Tzvi couldn't get enough.


Right before we left the park, I decided to get rid of our Chometz, crumbs my friends, all Jews are ridding their house of every last crumb.


Finally got home, had something to eat, the kids were tired, getting whiny, and picking on each other.  Got everyone ready for bed, Matisyahu turned one today, but fit into 2 year old pajamas!


I am enjoying some quiet computer time and facebook time.  I love seeing what my fellow Herbalife Coaches are doing and I am so inspired.  Not only are they motivating everyone around them to get healthy and fit, they are also making a successful career out of it with a great income.  I know where my priorities are, and that is why I am moving at my own pace.  The great news is that everyone is into wellness, everyone is looking for income opportunities, and with our aging population, obesity, and healthy people wanting to fuel their bodies with the best, I know I am exactly where I need to be.  I feel so blessed to have all the pieces of the puzzle in my life, Herbalife is my nutrition piece, and Yoga, Pilates, Rebounding and Personal Training are my exercise piece.  I also have added Prenatal Yoga and Doula Services to support the amazing mothers that give so much. 

LIFE IS GOOD,
FEELING BLESSED,
NEVER QUIT,
I WILL REACH MY GREATNESS AT MY PACE,
WHILE BEING PRESENT FOR EVERY MORSEL OF LIFE,
I HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT,
ALL OF IT IS PHENOMINAL!
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment