Sunday, March 3, 2013

I am about to have my first baby!

As a Doula!!! I am so excited, my wonderful friend and client is currently in labor, and she is amazing, I am thrilled for her and her husband who are such a good team and going to be the best parents.

It has been quite a non stop day, full of everything I love.  Finishing up Doula training, my client is 4 weeks early, which is perfect.  I have two Yoga classes tonight starting in a few minutes.  One of my fellow Herbalife coaches started a Weight Loss Challenge, I was supposed to be there, but was with my Doula client for most of the day. 

Thank God my husband kept the kids busy all day, I feel so blessed for his support of all of my passions and my work.  I just spent a little bit of time with the kids, we just put them to bed, they were totally OK this morning when I was leaving for the day.  Tomorrow they have school, my daughters princess birthday party, work, a few Yoga classes, and possibly my first baby :)

Life is a Miracle,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment