Monday, March 25, 2013

Bye Bye Bread

This is it my friends, for the next 8 days, we do not just stop eating bread, any grain, as well as anything that would make us think of grains.  Matza gets exciting and all the different things you can do with it :)

 
I took my kids out today to a meetup of mommie's at a cool park in Playa Vista.  Whoever designed it really put some thought into it.  This was a picture perfect moment and a wonderful fellow mom who organized the even was ready to take the shot :)  The kids had a great time, my husband finished up the house, and I just got a manicure. DONE!
 
Now we have a bit of down time before we start getting ready for our first passover seder.  I am excited we are going to be with friends and our whole family who is in town.  All of our kids are friends so they will have a great time together.
 
I won't be blogging tomorrow, our holiday is a couple of days.  I will give you the rundown on Wednesday night. 
 
Enjoy your week everyone,
Chag Sameach,
Signing off,
Coach Yulia
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment