Thursday, September 6, 2012

Time

24 hours, it's time, it's about time, what time is it? good timing, timely, it's my time!  I think that everyone has stuff, for some people its kids, for others its 3 jobs, school, etc.  Whatever our stuff is, it seems like a lot, but for each person their stuff is a lot.

Today a morning appointment got cancelled, baby is sleeping, so I have a moment to put down my thoughts for the day, and I have to be at Active Nutrition Club at 10am to lead my Hot Mama Power Walk, and then meeting with a new client right after.  Feel so blessed to be able to do it all with baby, and feeling extra blessed that my baby is happy to go along for the ride and lets me work.

So back to the time thing, how did we manage without our smart phones and texts?  Even Facebook keeps me connected and in touch with peoples lives.  I remember when text first came out, I totally didn't get it, probably because I had one of the phones that was not text friendly, you had the ABC on one key - oh the hassle :)

Another appointment just got rescheduled via text, makes things so easy, no waiting for the phone to ring, no voice messages and waiting for someone to get back to you.  I like being able to be immediately reachable, especially since I have my own business, and it is interesting how text is always instant, even for answering, but everything else, we put off until later.  Especially emails, I find that now that I get my emails on my phone, I look and move on, plan on dealing with it later, and not erasing it, so my inbox has a million emails.  That is one of my goals, to clean my inboxes, and categorize my emails.

A personal assistant and A private Jet, those two things will make my life easier, and a lot more fun :)

What would make your life easier and a lot more fun? 

Coach Yulia


Finishing it up, have a great day everybody :)
 

1 comment: