Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Energy Exchange

I don't know about you, but I am very energy sensitive, I absorb the energy of the people around me.  When I moved to LA 12 years ago, I decided to only surround my self around happy and positive people.  I really believe that good energy attracts good energy, and overall I feel I have found exactly where I feel best.  I have some amazing private clients, that I need them as much as they need me, we both feel recharged after a Yoga session together, and in my group classes, it is so amazing how everyone turns off the world and tunes into themselves, and this "taking care of me" energy is felt all throughout the room.  I always say there is no competition, take out frustration and expectations, just let the body lead the way.

I had a situation this morning, there was a miscommunication, and I brought my baby in for a check up and the doctor was out of town, and the secretary is such a !@#$%, and there is just nothing I can do but act civil, see the doctor that I like, and get out of there as fast as I can.  I really do not like being fake, I like to be straight up and speak my mind.  I guess these are the small battles that we have to let go of, maybe she got chewed out for not doing her job right, maybe her personal life is a mess, we never really know what someone else is going through.  She was not always like this, but recently every time I come in I feel attacked, and maybe that is just me being extra sensitive.  I guess that is another reason to have health, so you never have to deal with the "sick" world out there. 

Doctors, Hospitals, and the medical world is there once you already have something wrong.  Yes check ups are important, and Thank God they are there when you need them, but OMG, I feel like the medical profession feels their way is the only way, and they are always right, and how dare anyone have their own opinion.  The receptionist kept on trying to prove to me that it was my error and not hers, and I was just over it, I just wanted a new appointment and to get out of there.  I am working on my own time management, and not mixing up dates, but mostly I should have trusted my instinct this morning, I had a feeling I needed to call and confirm.  She had told me that she called me and I rescheduled for August 20th!!!! and gave me a card...I said, "It's September."  All I know is I never got a phone call that the doctor was out of town, and its all good, Thank God my kids are fine and the baby can wait a week.

Luckily I have been able to trust my feeling of where the good energy is, and it has guided me to become a Yoga teacher, and it has guided me to now work with the best Herbalife Team in the world.  We are in 80 countries, and all of corporate is looking at our team, where everyone is honestly super fit, getting great results, being a product of the product.  I am excited to show everyone my after picture, that is what I love the most.  It is not Jennifer Hudson, Mariah Carey, Marie Osmond, or Kirstie Alley telling you how they lost weight, besides their personal trainers, chefs, and stylists who make their clothes fit them just right.  It's just me, Yulia, a mom of three, working, and making time to get my workouts in, inviting anyone that is ready to join me for the free workouts, and inviting anyone that is ready to take the journey with me, whatever your goal is.

In October I will be with Herbalife for 3 years, and when I found the business opportunity, all I knew was I liked how genuine and happy everyone was, and the eye candy was a nice plus.  In October I will be 40 years old, and just like Dr. Oz says 40 is the new 20 :)

How old do you feel?  How you feel is what is important, age is just a number.

I like the wisdom of 40, but the health and fitness of 20 - YAY
Coach Yulia
Whoa! I am getting this sitting thing down
 

1 comment:

  1. Your baby looks like his dad on the coach...

    Yep so frustrating when that happens indeed. Even if U stay polite and all, U certainly can put her back to her place as your R a client no! Remembered us at the desk? We had to act very civil but at the same time we were passing some messages...

    ReplyDelete