Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Therapeutic and Inspirational

Woo Hoo!  Just got back from an awesome workout at the Culver City Stairs with my friend and client.  Today is just right, last night I talked to my accountability partner, and was so inspired by her action and organization.  She is a few years older than me, and lost over 30 pounds, is running Fit Clubs, looks amazing, and is really goal oriented, a great role model for me.  This morning was the only time I had to work out, it was just 8am and my friend text me to meet at 8:45am.  I told her I was helping get the older kids ready for school, and will be there as soon as I can.  It turned out perfect, on the way there I was able to connect with a good friend of mine on the phone that I have not talked to for a while, and we talked about life, and it is so cool when you have friends you have known for a long time, so amazing to know them through different stages of life.  She was telling me that she really enjoyed my blog and related to it at this time of her life, and I was telling her how much I enjoyed writing it, so she coined it, my blog is Therapeutic for me and inspirational for my readers - YAY!  I saw quite a few moms on my hike, so I gave out flyers to my Hot Mama Power Walk, and everyone enjoyed seeing me wearing my baby and getting it in.
 
I have a few clients this afternoon, then a wonderful friend and fellow coach coming over afterwards.  I want to talk to her about our huge convention which is in Long Beach, CA this October 18-21, 2012.  If anyone you know is interested in learning more about the Health and Wellness Industry, Nutrition, Herbalife, Getting in the Best Shape of Your Life, and No Boss, please get in touch and I will tell you more :)
 
I have two classes tonight, one at 24 hour fitness, I love the energy of a large group, usually 20 or more people in that class, all types, shapes, sizes, colors, energies, and levels, and everyone syncs in to the flow of the class, gives themselves their undivided attention, and FEELS GOOD.
 
Then I have a private Yoga with a group of amazing women, we do it late after all the kids are asleep, they are so committed, even if exhausted, I am always leaving that class full of energy, even if I had a long day.
 
Feeling blessed for all the challenges in my life, my goal today is to communicate and listen with my family, friends, and clients - track my goals on my guage sheet - #PLAY THE GAME!
 
#FeelGood
Coach Yulia
 
 

1 comment:

  1. U R taking care of your 3 kids or working non stop it seems, when do U have time for your dear hubby then?

    ReplyDelete