Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Only YOU can transform

This awesome pic was taken Sunday afternoon on our way to take a family picture through my front seat window - LOVE!

In light of my Jewish New Year, thoughts of new beginnings, resolutions, and goals are swimming in my mind.  I have just started a new business seminar, The Next Level, to manage my time and get the results and success of my dreams.  I am getting healthier and more fit, and feel better than ever, ready to really get in the best shape of my life.  So the only thing left is to take actions, track my progress, and I am so excited tonight I am meeting my new accountability partner.  Everything is about getting out of our head and going for it.

These few days have not been easy, being with the kids all day, they are so intense, and by they I mean the older two.  Yes my baby has baby needs, but overall he is a go with the flow energy. I love our holidays, but they are intense in their time, and even socialization, not to mention tons of yummy food.  It sounds funny to moan about it, but its amazing how when you are with people delving into all your wishes and hopes for the future, it gets very intense.  As well as being in the moment of your family, when it is not so easy to stay calm and patient.  Let's just say I am going to look at it this way, I am more motivated then ever to be the best Yulia, woman, wife, mother, business woman.  All I can work on and transform is myself, not my children, not my husband, not my family, not my friends, and not my clients - that has to be their decision. 

All I can do is BE, the example of focus, determination, excitement, and SUCCESS :)

YOU CAN JOIN ME!

Health or Wealth, what is your goal?

Coach Yulia
323.377.0707
nutritioncoachyulia@gmail.com
 

1 comment: