Friday, September 7, 2012

Girls, Girls, Girls

Bit Blurry cuz they were moving, but it totally captures the moment of fun at sea :)

OMG! Three of my girlfriends had girls this week, one on Wednesday, one on Thursday, and one Today, love.  Thank God for the miracle of life, I wish all of the mommies a wonderful bonding time with their new little ladies.  Two of them are first time moms, and one of them, its her second girl.

My day has been wonderful, did a great Yoga class with my teacher, then picked up my baby and visited a good friend.  Ran a few errands and went to get my hair all pretty for Shabbat.  I dropped off the baby at home and had a Yoga client, got home a bit ago and realized I didn't have a moment to write my blog.

Life is Good,
Work is Good,
Rest is Good,
Shabbat Shalom
Yulia

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful U have so many friends having a baby the same week ;@) Love the pic of your kids...

    ReplyDelete