Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Flustered

flus·ter (flstr)
tr. & intr.v. flus·tered, flus·ter·ing, flus·ters
To make or become nervous or upset.

n.
A state of agitation, confusion, or excitement.
 
I guess this described my state of mind, I would have to look up agitation for the exact meaning.  I suppose this is how people feel before a big holiday like Christmas, when they are running around doing what needs to be done before they completely turn off from the world.  Also when people are buying last minute gifts or doing last minute things before a date or an event, I supposed that is the state I am in.
 
My brain is so ready to get focused and organized, then life happens, and it is no excuse, but my life is different than the lives of other coaches that I work with, but then there are other people like me with families, and also observant Jews that I saw at our big event last October that were reaching high positions in the business.  So the bottom line is everyone has stuff, and today the kids are home, there is no school, our holiday starts tonight, so we have the day to get things done, and now the baby is crying and my kids are bickering, and I am trying to squeeze this in because there is no "later."
 
I have a weekly to do, but holidays are like a "day off" in the business world, and a "non stop" in the mommy and community world.  I am also going to help with the kids program so parents can pray in peace.  I figure it will be a good way to keep me busy, I have to be with my baby anyway, and keep my mind of eating, our 24 hour fast starts tonight.
 
I am posting some pictures of my kids looking angelic and accomplished, they are at a friends birthday party and having a blast, and they are also sooooo good when they sleep :)
 
 
 
Have a meaningful fast,
Gmar Chatima Tova,
Will check tomorrow night after the fast give y'all an update,
Have a wonderful Tuesday and Wednesday,
Yulia

1 comment: