Monday, September 3, 2012

Everyone has 24 hours in a day


So interesting, I was on a business call today, yes today :) I hope everyone is having a fabulous day off.  I just love when there is no traffic, I had a whole plan this morning, and it all got turned around, but definitely for the better.  The business call was focusing on time management, it started at 8am, kids as usual woke up at 6am, so I focused on getting them breakfast, making their lunch, and getting their clothes ready.  Got out of the house just in time with the baby, as my husband was giving them baths, so they were distracted.  My daughter was done, and was such a big girl today, she told me she didn't want me to go to work, so I asked her if she wanted a hug and kiss, and to please close the door after me, and she was happy with that, and waved bye bye as she closed the door :)

So I get in the car, starting to drive towards runyon canyon to do my workout with the baby, listening to the call when I realize I did not bring the diaper bag or his bottle.  I turn around and decide to just hang out in my car while I listen and wait for my husband to take the kids out of the house at 8:30am to drive them to school.  The call was amazing, all about how to take everything out of our heads, and prioritize everything so it is not overwhelming, and gets DONE, and brings SUCCESS!

So I put the baby in my lap to feed him the rest of the bottle, finished my call, he passed out, I put him in his bed, am finishing up this blog, and heading out to do my own workout, by myself, JOY.  Sometimes life points you in the direction you need to go, and yes schedules are important, and yes tracking your progress is important, but listening to the moment, leaving out frustration and expectations, taking care of business, and getting back on track.

As I am finishing this up, I heard the baby, I might take him to work out with me after all, Runyon Canyon is too far at this point, Culver City Stairs here we come.  Feeling so blessed that I can be relaxed and flexible in my life, it is so important for a perfectionist like myself to just chill and enjoy baby, while taking care of what needs to be done.

The picture above was taken yesterday while my kids were riding a cute little train with my husband, I tell you, lighting, angles, OY VEY, I feel so blessed that I just love myself, and feel sexy, and really don't care what people think.  That picture is so unflattering, but the baby is cute, and I really do love reality, and Y'ALL WILL SEE - #BBB - better than Before Baby Body in progress.

All you have to do to get results is START!  Commit to yourself today, Be Your Best, Feel Your Best, Look Your Best, Live in the Moment, yet enjoy change and stride ahead, I can help.

Coach Yulia

1 comment: