Thursday, September 20, 2012

Action and Passion

Smile :) Put a smile in your voice, have you heard that before? It is so amazing when we set an intention, decide that our day is going to be wonderful, and dare to dream big.  It really is a choice, everything else is emotions, feelings, interpretations, and opinions.  In pictures we always want to see the happy moment, I am trying to explain to my baby to give me a nice smile, luckily he looks good in every pose, LOL.
 
Had an amazing Hot Mama Power Walk today, a great workout and great conversation.  Women really need each other, we need to talk, we need to express, we need to see that everyone is going through something, we love to compare notes, to give and take advice.  I am so blessed that this is my mission, and that it nurtures me as well.  I just came back from lunch with a good friend that I met in one of my Pilates classes.  It is so interesting to see the stages of life people move through, where different things take priority, different choices are made, what was important then is not the main focus now.  I am being very general because details do not matter, we all have stuff, and everything is valid and wonderful, and as long as we keep growing, striving to learn, BE THE EXAMPLE, and treat yourself good.  It must start with you, or who else is going to do it.

Focusing on hitting my goals for the day, and using my time wisely, it feels like juggling, but it all comes down to ACTION and PASSION.  When something makes sense to you, and you decide to give it your all, tell the world, live it, be it, then results will come.  Just Action is not enough, Just Passion is not enough. 

My are of focus is ACTION, the Passion I got overflowing, but I let myself off the hook, due to valid reasons, but those reasons are still excuses and they are not moving me forward.  So I am excited to learn from my course how to learn from when something is not working, try something else, and if that is not working, keep figuring it out, find a strategy, handle it.  It feels good to not give up, and be on the right path.

Multi tasking and doing things last minute are also areas that I am going to handle as I pre plan my day, and when the daily schedule gets cancelled or I have extra blocks of time, I will know what priority can be handled to use that time wisely.

It all makes sense in my head, and I love to learn, and now here it goes, time for ACTION.

Whatever I do, my coaches will do, and so far all of the coaches on my team love their nutrition program, but have busy lives, the business is a great part time income.  I am ready for the FULL TIME mentality.

This whole blog is me talking to myself :)
Coach Yulia
 

1 comment:

  1. "This whole blog is me talking to myself" meaning U don't need any comments afterall? and me that was making a point in always reading every page thru and made a comment to value your effort writing this blog....as it takes consistancy writing a blog.

    ReplyDelete